Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Potter's Wheel

>> Jun 2, 2010

We are off to the west side to pick-up a potter's wheel that I am buying used from a friend's niece.  No, I have never used a potter's wheel before, but the price was too good to pass up!  I have a couple of local friends who throw on the wheel.  One very experienced and one somewhat new at it.  So I will have lots of help!

Along with several others we placed an order for clay and glazes that should be here in about three weeks.  Because of the clay weight, it must come across the ocean on a "slow" boat.  LOL  I have lots of clay projects to do, mostly hand building until I learn how to throw! Fun, fun fun...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Reserved

This area is reserved for future text.

Our Blogger Templates

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP